Wednesday – Monday: 8:30 – 16:00
For security reasons, the last visitors may enter 15 min. before the museum closes.
1st January: closed
25th March: closed
Good Friday: 12:00 – 17:00
1st May: closed
25th – 26th December: closed
The Kapodistrias Barracks lie at the centre of Argos, a few metres west of the central square of St Peter and the Archaeological Museum of Argos.
Argos is accessible by bus from Athens and Nauplio. See the schedules in www.ktelargolida.gr.
The museum is fully accessible to visitors with disabilities (ramps, elevator).
For visually impaired visitors there are information labels in Braille, as well as a museum guide in Braille.
Main ticket: 4 euros
Reduced ticket: 2 euros
– On the 6th of March (Memory of Melina Merkouri)
– On the 18th of April (International Day of Monuments)
– On the 18th of May (International Day of Museums)
– Last weekend of September on each year (Weekend of European Days of Cultural Heritage)
– On the National holiday of the 28th of October
– Every first Sunday of the month from the 1st November until the 31st of March